We've discover Riot Tuxedo from States on 2009, since then, Riot Tuxedo is one of the coolest street brand we ever discover. Therefore, we drop an email to Creative/Founder Brian to get the inspiration.
1) Can you tell us about what inspired you to start Riot Tuxedo?
2) What is your philosophy behind the brand?
"Your not the boss of me"
3) Does Riot Tuxedo reflect your own personal style? If yes, in what ways?
Youthful spirit. I'm my own boss
4) Where did the name Riot Tuxedo come from? What is peoples perception of the name Riot Tuxedo?
It rolls well off the tongue. Not sure, it's open to many interpretations. Tuxedo cats are cool.
5) What is the future plan for RT?
Just havin' fun with it...
6) Heard that you are into popular culture, what do you hate most and like most about pop culture?
I do find it an interesting topic. Not really sure what defines it really, I should Google it! Googling, is that Pop Culture? Im kinda addicted to that!...Cell phones/texting are outta control...twitter/facebook. Hate how Pop unavoidably gets into my head though-like that I can name a child of Brangelina!...What is it called when you put two words/names together like that? Annoying!
I liked it -Pop Culture- way more when I was younger, like most I guess. Now I dig through the trash like everybody else, pick and choose, there are treasures to be found, mostly trash...sometimes thats good. I think I have better taste than anyone!
7) what kind of music do you listen to?
Well what have you got?
8)Any fashion label that you like most?
9) Any last shout to the world?
Go Riot or Go Home!
Check out the website and buy the products from : http://www.riottuxedo.com/